Friday, December 15, 2006

My Holiday "Miss" List

Instead of a "Wish List" for Santa this year, I just thought I'd post a list of things I miss from home. Not that I think, want or expect any of them to show up in a package, but I'm hoping that at the time of reading this, you might get a hankering for one or two things and indulge, while thinking of me.

2006 Holiday "Miss" List:

Christmas carols
Christmas baking
Christmas Tree decorating
Chilling with my Mom
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Grande skim peppermint no-whip mocha from Starbucks
White walls and ceiling
Online shopping (and inevitable returning!)
Searching for pointy-toed black flats
Winter coats and scarves
Wearing tweed and feeling sophisticated
Argyle sweater vests
Family Guy
Microwaves
Diet Coke
M&M Cookies
Soup and crackers
Bathtubs
Curling up on the sofa and napping
Quiet time
Au Bon Pain
Washington, D.C.!
ChipotleHaving stuff to do on the weekend that’s different than the week.