Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some Fun - Questionnaire Style

My sister emailed this to me and I actually thought it'd be cool to put up on my blog. So, enjoying learning a little about me:

This is fun, please respond...directions at the end...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Peace Corps Volunteer
2) McDonalds
3) Retail Galore
4) Working for “The Man” at DOJ

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) Shrek
2) Kal Ho Naa Ho (Bollywood Movie)
3) Bring it On
4) Mars Attacks

C) Four places I have lived:
1) Washington, D.C.
2) Chennai, India
3) Brussels, Belgium
4) Mali, West Africa

D) Four TV Shows that I watched (before moving to Mali):
1. What Not to Wear
2. Project Runway
3. America’s Next Top Model
4. Family Guy

D.2) Four TV Shows that I watch (since moving to Mali):
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. House
4. How I Met Your Mother

E) Four places I have been:
1. The Taj Mahal
2. Machu Pichu
3. Timbuktu – yes, it exists!
4. The Parthanon

F) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tigidigina, or peanut butter sauce for you non Bambara speakers.
2. Chipotle burritos, with lots of cheese and sour cream.
3. Cookies and Cream ice cream
4. Pad Thai

G) 4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. Right where I’m at – I’m living my dream!
2. Milan, Italy
3. A beach in Thailand
4. Home with Mom.

H) Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. New development projects
2. Mom and Beth visiting!
3. Seeing where a relationship goes
4. Enjoying every moment in Mali!